I had my first BBQ on Sunday. Yesterday, I went shopping for the first time! I managed to sleep through both so everyone could have a good time. Today my cousins and my Aunt Kristin came over for an outside picnic lunch. We are all enjoying the gorgeous Raleigh weather. My mommy is getting stronger by the day and really enjoying not being pregnant anymore so she can indulge things like sneaking nana's raw cookie dough, laying on her back to sleep, giving my daddy big hugs, moving at a faster pace and just plain being able to breathe without my head up in her ribs! My daddy is back to work...we miss him but get excited when he comes home with a smile and gives me a kiss.
2 comments:
Looks like you guys are doing great! Maggie is more adorable each day. Katy, you look awesome. Miss you guys! Stacy
Hi Katy!
You look great and Maggie is so beautiful. We're all thinking about you and wondering when you want the meals to statr rolling in =0)
LOVE the blog!
Adrienne
Post a Comment