Saturday, June 21, 2008

Coming Home - Thanks Cousins!


I came home yesterday. It was a great experience. The door to my house had a poster from my cousins - Robbie, Jack, Finn and Luke. I love you guys too! I can't wait to hang out soon.
Also, my two North Carolina aunts (Kristin and Emily) rock. They have been guiding my Mommy with great advice on how to take care of me, stocking our fridge and bringing us lots of goodies. They also got my Daddy reading this book - The Secrets of the Baby Whisperer and he's been having conversations with me ever since. I still cry but at least he's trying. I am so happy to be home. Mommy is taking really good care of me. She hasn't gotten much sleep but she still smiles real big at me.

3 comments:

nanacheri said...

Will - that song IS a tearjerker! And the blog is awesome....thanks for sharing. It means so much to all of us who are far away, I know. And thank you, God, for cousins and aunts and uncles!! ;O)

Maggie said...

Nana
So glad you like it. Since we can't be close together, I am glad we can share our times across the web.
And yes, THANK YOU so much for family. We can't wait until you get here.

Evelyn said...

Hi Maggie !
Welcome to the world. You have amazing parents... I know they feel lucky to have you. Tell your mami to give me a call when things get a little less chaotic.
You are so beautiful.... I know a handsome baby boy around your age that you can play with in the future --perhaps you can meet him at a Gator game.
Big Hug -- The Blanch Family