What a beautiful family! Katie - you look great! Your daughter is adorable and I hope she gets hair like her dad had when he was little - it was angelic!
My daughter Livvie says the lovingest things, dears. Although she has two beautiful daughters, Maggie may, I said may, become my most beautiful granddaughter. I want to live to go to her wedding. She has 5 girl cousins who are very beautiful and very smart.Plus one boy, who is handsome and smart. I hope she will be like them. I think she will.
2 comments:
What a beautiful family! Katie - you look great! Your daughter is adorable and I hope she gets hair like her dad had when he was little - it was angelic!
My daughter Livvie says the lovingest things, dears. Although she has two beautiful daughters, Maggie may, I said may, become my most beautiful granddaughter. I want to live to go to her wedding.
She has 5 girl cousins who are very beautiful and very smart.Plus one boy, who is handsome and smart. I hope she will be like them. I think she will.
Post a Comment