Good news. I went to my pediatrician for the first time and am in great health. I haven't gained any weight yet but I think that might have something to do with the big poo I took in the waiting room. My doctor really chatted up my parents and they got a free music CD that will help with my brain development. He is an expert in ADD whatever that means.
I am sleeping and eating alot. I am really bonding with Mommy. Life is good.

2 comments:
dearests: i'm so glad Maggie is fine physically. And you are taking steps to improve the little genius'ADD. All Waughs are ADD because they are so smart. And bore easily. Great news. We all live in our bodies and the whole purpose of our lives seems to be to avoid getting dead for as long as possible. Btw there is a children's book on poo, or "serious business" as we call it. Get it for her.
Is the book 'Everybody Poos'? We got it.
Post a Comment