
So I really learned how to cry. But I only do it for a couple of reasons, I'm hungry or uncomfortable. And all these residents and students poking and prodding me - "Get out of my face people - I'm only 2 days old!"
I get to go home today - Yay. I hear my nursery is really decked out. I can't wait.
8 comments:
what a beautiful girl . . . Granddad Lad and and Gram are so excited . . . can't wait to see her in person (and her parents, too)
Maggie you are beautiful and I can not wait to meet you. I am sure Kaitlyn will love you too becasue even though she is small she loves babies. She will teach you how to talk and walk soon so you can tell your own story. But a piece of advice is do not grow too quickly and make sure you learn to sleep through the night so your mommy and daddy will get lots of sleep.
I am soo happy for you guys. Please let me know what I can do to help.
Susan
Guys, we are so happy for you !!!! Alex and I have been looking forward to this news, congrats to all three of you. Yáll (you like our southie?) look great !!!
Miss you guys more than you can imagine.
-Alex and Ivan
Maggie is absolutely beautiful but no surprise there when you know her mom and dad! I can't wait to hold her and love on her....what a blessing from heaven!
Been keeping up with the news and so excited to see photos! She is beautiful-I can see both Finley and Maggie turning the boy's heads some day. Can't wait to see and hold her when we are in Raleigh.
She is a beauty - congrats! Will that song made me cry - amazing website - Love you guy!!!!!!
Congratulations! Great news! It's funny to see those Duke swaddling blankets and realize it's not a photo of Conrad.
Maggie....we are so excited you decided to join the world, and I'm particularly impressed that you are such a web savvy little girl. But, what would you expect with a daddy like Will :-). Keep up the good work, and eat all your veggies (you'll know what that means in about a year or two).
Michael Coppotelli
Post a Comment