As her grandfather, I think I can say Maggie may be the most beautiful of her 5 female cousins and as Lenny Bruce used to say "now you're sayin' somethin' Jim." They are all very beautiful and very smart. But the Thinker pose is a clear indication that Maggie may triumph in the brains department, too. I want to live long enough to attend her wedding.
Thanks everybody for the notes. That's right - I will be a philosopher! Grandad, you will definitely make my wedding - you are going to live to 110 right? Thanks Caleb, Adrienne and Ben for your note as well - really looking forward to hanging out soon.
5 comments:
As her grandfather, I think I can say Maggie may be the most beautiful of her 5 female cousins and as Lenny Bruce used to say "now you're sayin' somethin' Jim." They are all very beautiful and very smart. But the Thinker pose is a clear indication that Maggie may triumph in the brains department, too. I want to live long enough to attend her wedding.
This is from Joanne. Whom do you think she is taking after when she thinks? Huh? Forget poet or rock star--SHE WILL BE A PHILOSOPHER!
PS I also sent the Granddad Lad and Gram comment (-:}
I just heard the news! Welcome, Little Maggie! We can't wait to meet you!
Caleb, Adrienne and Ben
Thanks everybody for the notes. That's right - I will be a philosopher! Grandad, you will definitely make my wedding - you are going to live to 110 right?
Thanks Caleb, Adrienne and Ben for your note as well - really looking forward to hanging out soon.
This is a foreshadowing that she'll study art history at the Sorbonne as a scholar :) Bonjour Maggie!
Post a Comment